Denise
This morning on the way to therapy Younger Boy was nodding off in the car.  Honestly I can't tell anymore if he is THAT TIRED or if he is doing it in avoidance of therapy.  Could be a little bit of both.

I asked him if he was awake and alert...obviously knowing the answer.  No response.  I followed up by asking him what his teacher would think about this.

His response:

"I have never had the experience of being a teacher so I don't know."

I asked him to guess.  He had NO IDEA.  I told him I had never had the experience of being a teacher either, but I was 99% sure a teacher would say that he needs to get more sleep.

I then asked him why he thought he answered that way.  Again...no idea.

In the moment his response infuriated me.  Taking a step back I can see the absurdity.
0 Responses

Post a Comment