Denise
When I went to pick Older Boy up from daycare today I found him and TWO of the daycare workers in the parking lot. Apparently Older Boy had run there right after he kicked over a bookshelf and threw all of the books at his peer.

He ran outside screaming, because they were trying to give him a consequence.

I had to wait for him while they gave him the consequence for his actions. I didn't feel like it was the right thing to "rescue" him. When he was done he decided to scream at me and tell me I wasn't listening to him and I was just plain stupid. When we got to the car her threatened a number of times to just get out of the car, because everyone hates him anyway.

Tonight he told me he spent all afternoon in the "back office" at school. His story has other kids making fun of him and him getting in trouble for it. When I asked what he did he said he got really mad. I would imagine they witnessed his rage. I am surprised they didn't call me.

Prayers someone can get through to Older Boy soon and for the safety of everyone around him while he works through his anger.
0 Responses

Post a Comment