Denise
Rumor has it this morning that Older Boy and Younger Boy will be getting a new Service Coordinator.

Why? I am told because this one specializes in cases for kids with DD. She used to be their Service Coordinator a couple of years ago. They have known the entire time he has been in their agency that he is DD. Why switch now?

My opinion....to buy more time in finding him another placement. Why? Money. It is so hard to not be skeptical. The timing just seems really awkward to me. I'm all for it if the purpose is the "best interest of the child", but I am finding the reality is that there isn't much that happens in the best interest of anyone except the agency.

I am trying so hard not to be angry this morning. I feel like I spend my entire day either fighting for the boys and the services they need or fighting with Older Boy who has NO IDEA how much I am fighting for him and spends all his time fighting me.

Prayers this is the RIGHT thing...a helpful thing.
0 Responses

Post a Comment