Denise
I just got a call from Older Boy's social studies teacher. Older Boy had a big project due today. They have worked on it the last three days in class and were not required to work on it at home. He turned in NOTHING this morning, because it was "lost".

As a result Older Boy has academic detention every day until the project is complete. I imagine it won't get done today, because he will be mad about being in detention. I imagine it won't be tomorrow, because he will be mad about missing football to be in detention.

I told the teacher I would call each day to check on progress. This is a project the teacher wants him to wrap up during detention, because it was an in class project and not homework.

Prayers Older Boy will understand why he is in detention and that he will be there until the project is completed.

Praises for a teacher who is on top of things so early in the school year and willing to set a precendent with Older Boy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment