Denise
Younger Boy is going to be on Safety Patrol. I have NEVER seen someone so excited to stand outdoors wearing a bright orange vest and walk back and forth across the street. I wasn't sure he was going to be able to, because I wasn't sure what time the daycare van dropped them off and picked them up. I called this morning though and he is good to go.

He is also going to join the band. We did have a discussion about the instrument he is going to play. He thinks he would like to play the trumpet. I am not certain I want to listen to someone practicing the trumpet, but I think we are going to give it a go.

He is super excited. I'm certain he didn't get to do many extracurricular activities at his last home and before that he was too young.

Praises for excitement and opportunities.
0 Responses

Post a Comment