Denise
Today I had an AMAZING lunch with two people I NEVER would have met had I not been on this journey with the boys. One of the women, R, owns the tutoring company Older Boy uses. The other was Foster Mom J. She has a foster kiddo who is very similar to Older Boy.

The lunch was set up by R. She thought Foster Mom J and I would have a lot to talk about and tips to share with each other. She said she could see us both trying really hard to help our kiddos and not always having the right support or the right words.

I am thankful for God putting these women in my life. They are just what I needed today. We laughed...we shared stories...we shared tricks. I loved her. We agreed to meet again. Soon.

I don't know why I was so surprised God would put these women in my life. He always provides what I need when I need it.

Praises and prayers for Foster Mom J. What an amazing woman! Also for R, who cares enough to make a difference.
0 Responses

Post a Comment