Denise
Older Boy needed help tonight making his bed. He didn't choose to ask me for help he chose to stand in his room and scream "I need help and you are just being rude."

I explained over and over that I would help him when he asked me nicely.

At that point he chose to run outside and hide under the deck, because I wasn't listening and this was just proof I wanted him to leave. When I went outside to tell him it was time to shower he ran to the front yard to sit at the end of the driveway until Middle Boy's Therapist came over to interview the boys.

Older Boy decided he would rather sleep on the floor than to ask me nicely to help him with his bed.

Prayers I can stay calm when being screamed at for being rude and not listening. My patience level with this type of behavior is really starting to wane.
0 Responses

Post a Comment