Denise
Yesterday Older Boy told me and Daycare that Football Coach had told him he wasn't needed at practice yesterday and that he should just go home. Older Boy told Football Coach that he couldn't stay, because he had to go home early.

He used not being able to go to football practice as a reason to be angry and have bad behaviors at Daycare and home last night. The whole thing was fabricated by him. I just don't get it.

This morning I emailed Football Coach to let him know that Older Boy will be at practice every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, unless I have contacted him to tell him he will not be there. If Older Boy tries to get out of practice for any reason Football Coach is to remind him that he made a commitment to the team and he needs to honor that commitment.

I don't know if he is nervous about practice or if kids made fun of him or what happened, but lying is not how you get out of it.

Prayers for understanding.
0 Responses

Post a Comment