Denise
This morning was AWFUL!!

Younger Boy was having a pretty good morning until Older Boy got up.

Older Boy has a new habit of choosing not to flush the toilet. He was the last one in the bathroom and when I went back up to turn off all the lights I noticed he hadn't flushed. I went downstairs to get him and he said "I never use the bathroom at home, so it couldn't have been me." Really? Never use the bathroom at home? I heard you in there this morning. With A LOT of discussion he went upstairs to flush the toilet exclaiming that this was "the last time" he was going to do it.

In the middle of the discussion with Older Boy Younger Boy chose to argue and say he knows it wasn't him.

We have been working on not inserting yourself into conversations which don't involve you. I told Younger Boy this was between me and Older Boy. Under his breath he called me a "B****". I heard it and called him on it. He claimed that he was just thinking about something that happened yesterday. I explained I didn't believe him and that he would lose a privilege because of it. He SCREAMED at the top of his lungs and threw his glasses off and told me he hates me and I am stupid.

Before I dropped each boy off I explained that calling me names and yelling at me and telling me I am stupid are emotional abuse and it isn't fair to me and I don't have to put up with it.

Prayers they understand the way they are treating me is unacceptable.
0 Responses

Post a Comment