Denise
While we were at church waiting for our luncheon to start Older Boy got mad, because he couldn’t have his way and play carpet ball…RIGHT NOW. He decided to help with coffee, but got mad part way through and stormed out of the room.

He chose to hide for about an hour. Younger Boy and I were unable to locate him.

When he finally came to “find me” I asked where he went and what he was doing. No explanation. I explained that I ALWAYS need to know where he is and what he is doing. I can’t know he is safe if I don’t and that is my JOB.

I’ll admit…I was worried. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t leave the property, but Church is a big place and there are LOTS of places to hide since most everything is open on Sunday morning.

Prayers Older Boy learns to use words and not violence or running away when he is frustrated.

Praises he didn’t leave the property.
0 Responses

Post a Comment