Denise
This has been an amazing weekend of respite for Middle Boy. He is such a kind and compassionate kid. He is definitely a peacemaker. There has been more than one time where he was able to stop an argument between Older Boy and Younger Boy just by talking to them.

He went to church with us this morning and was super excited to see his counselors from camp. They were excited to see him, too. In fact, Counselor L told me he is considering mentoring Middle Boy. That made me smile. I think Middle Boy is going to need some positives in his life when he moves.

I don't know yet what the direction of the discussion will be on Thursday when we talk about a new placement for Middle Boy. I would love to have him live here.

Prayers God's will be done in the placement of Middle Boy and also that he be at peace with the transition.

Praises for what a good kid he is and for how well all three boys got along all weekend.
0 Responses

Post a Comment