Denise
This morning when I finished getting ready and went down stairs I noticed that the garage door was open. I went in the garage to find Younger Boy in the car. I asked what he was doing. He told me he was looking for something. When I asked what he said he didn't know. I told him I didn't think that was truthful. He screamed back that it was and I am stupid.

Again I asked what he was looking for and he said he didn't know. I told him it seemed odd from my perspective, because how would he know when he found it? How did he know to look in the car?

He continued to get madder and madder and tell me that I am stupid and he had no idea why he was in the car or what he was looking for.

When I dropped him off at daycare I told him I hoped he would remember when I picked him up, because I wanted to make sure he found what he was looking for.

He got out of the car and slammed the door...good morning to me!

Prayers for a realization that it is difficult to build trust without trustworthiness.

0 Responses

Post a Comment