Denise
Tonight I had mandatory foster parent training. When we have these the boys go with me to the agency and they provide child care and dinner.

Both boys did fairly well with their manners during dinner. Older Boy is a typical teenage boy and very self focused. He had 10 pieces of pizza according to the caregivers.

Training was completely not applicable to me. Sort of frustrating that it was mandatory. It was about how to develop relationships and work with birth parents to aid in the process of reunification. I suppose it was good information and it helped to satisfy my training requirements.

I also "met" someone who had gone to my childhood church. I didn't recognize her, but she recognized me. I am thankful she introduced herself. It is always nice to have others in "the system" to talk to.

Praises for good behavior and "new" friends.
0 Responses

Post a Comment