Denise
Pray for Older Boy.

Psychiatrist just called and is making the recommendation as I type. This doesn't mean Older Boy will get help soon, but he is going to be in line to get the help he needs.

Pray for all of us tonight. When the head banging starts at daycare the evening at home only escalates. Luckily we have a home visit with the service coordinator tonight so there will be some extra support at home.

Pray Younger Boy can avoid becoming the target of the anger and have a peaceful evening.

Pray Older Boy can get through the evening without a major meltdown resulting in a call to 911.

Pray I have strength and courage to do the right thing and hold my ground with his behavior. He has been trying to exert control in the last few days and intimidate me. So far it hasn't worked, but I'll be honest...I'm wearing down.

Pray for Psychiatrist and everyone involved in deciding his next placement. Pray they have wisdom and discernment about what his needs are and the things that can best help him.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

I have no idea who reads this blog, but please know that I couldn't do this without God and the prayers of each of you!
0 Responses

Post a Comment