Denise
This morning I am frustrated.

Older Boy has wet the bed for the twelfth day in a row. That part isn't what is frustrating. It is a PTSD thing. He can't help it.

Here is why I am frustrated. He REFUSES to try to go to the bathroom before bed. He wears a pull-up, but it still leaks all over. If I ask him if he wet the bed he gets mad and says he doesn't have to check and he never knows.

Really? Your clothes are wet when you get up. You don't observe that?

I told him he has to be responsible for telling me each morning. I will take care of washing the sheets and making his bed BUT he has to tell me. He argues and says it isn't his job.

He will be moving to the bottom bunk tonight when we get home. I can't keep making the top bunk EVERY night and having him fall out of bed as well.

Prayers for cooperation with switching beds and letting me know when there is a problem.

0 Responses

Post a Comment