Denise
I made chore charts. I should have made them months ago, but well…I didn’t.

There are chores you are responsible for each day and a morning and evening routine that needs to be done without prompting. I’m not asking much of anyone. I think each day’s work will take 10 minutes if someone just did them….maybe 15.

The part most objected to you can’t use any electronics until the items on your chore chart are done.

When I left for Bible Study tonight Younger Boy was done and Older Boy was getting ready to do his first task.

My hope is this will cut down on me continually having to listen to myself give directions.

You either do the chores or you don’t. It results in you either using electronics or not. It’s kind of simple. Your allowance is also based on the chores you complete.

Unfortunately for Younger Boy homework is on the chore chart.

Prayers this helps us with routine and structure.
0 Responses

Post a Comment