Denise
Boarder and his girlfriend broke up today.  They had been dating for a long time.  I think it was a couple of years.

The boys are distraught over it.  They can't understand why.  They are afraid to talk to Boarder about it, because they don't want to make him sad or mad.

I talked with Boarder about it.  I asked him if he would be willing to talk to them.  I told him I was sorry about their relationship and he could chat with me if he wanted to, but by no means should he feel obligated.

Boarder talked to the boys.  He did a GREAT JOB.  He told them that while he is sad there was something that was a core belief for both of them that didn't match up and it was very important to both of them.  For both it was a non-negotiable.  He didn't give them all of the details, but he talked about relationships.

He has been so good for our family.  God knew we needed him.
0 Responses

Post a Comment