Denise
Over the weekend Middle Boy assured me it is MY FAULT he never gets to school at the time he wants to.

We agreed that we would do something different this week.

When you are ready to go you go and sit in the car.  That way there is no question about who is ready first or last. 

So this morning (as I would nearly every morning) I arrived in the car SEVEN minutes before Middle Boy.

Younger Boy's bus had already been there.

When he got in the car he remembered something and had to go back in the house.  It was something I had asked him to pack in his backpack the night before, but what do I know?

Would you believe that it is STILL my fault he isn't going to be there on time?  I forgot to tell him to get up when his alarm went off.

Shoot.  I hope I remember that tomorrow!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment