Denise
If I didn't have the boys I would be kind of excited about my upcoming work trip.   Here's where I am going...


Majuro, Marshall Islands.  I went once before.  This is actually a picture I took from my hotel room the last time.

I will leave a week from Sunday.  I am doing the trip in the SHORTEST possible length of time.

I have a six hour meeting there.  I will be gone from Sunday through Thursday.

I will be punished by the boys when I return home...even though Boarder is staying with them the entire time and no routines have to change.

It will be a step back in attachment.

They know about the trip, but are pretending I never told them...every time I remind them.

Pray for Boarder while I am gone.  Pray the boys will forgive me for being gone.  Pray for rest for me during the trip and patience when I return in spite of being exhausted from jet lag.
0 Responses

Post a Comment