Denise
My agency called the state today to tell them about the updates in our case and ask what we needed to do to get the license renewed.  Do they still have the paperwork or do we need to resubmit?

The court closed the case which was the requirement they gave at the big meeting last month.  Not only that...Judge T had the record sealed.

Now the state needs some other information.  NOPE...you don't.  The information you are asking for now is not part of the regulation and the place you are pulling your information from is SEALED.  Sorry.

If you chose to UNSEAL it AGAIN...next time I WILL NOT give you the benefit of the doubt.  You violated the law the first time and I gave you grace.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them.  I haven't gotten the "ruling" that was supposed to come today anyway.
0 Responses

Post a Comment