Denise
This trip has been a whirlwind.  There is no other way to explain it.

I have NO IDEA what time it is anywhere.

I don't know if the clock on my cell phone is right or not.  My body isn't telling me the difference between day and night anymore.

Here a little of how the trip went...

Sunday - Leave home for Denver.  Layover in Denver 2-1/2 hours.  Leave for Honolulu.  Spend night in Honolulu.

Monday - Leave Honolulu at 4:30AM for Majuro.  Arrive Majuro mid-morning TUESDAY, because we crossed the international date line.  Work the remainder of the day.

Tuesday - Meetings in the morning and part of the afternoon.  Working on the report the rest of the afternoon.  Leave Majuro for Honolulu at 8:30PM in Majuro.

Wednesday - Arrive in Honolulu in the middle of the night.  Fly to Los Angeles.  Find out my flight home from Chicago on Thursday is canceled due to weather.  Go to customer service to find out if I can get home tonight.  Run to flight to Denver.  Fly to Denver.  Fly home.

I am home early.  I am exhausted.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  I'm actually too tired to sleep.
0 Responses

Post a Comment