Denise
This hearing was a status hearing for Middle Boy's case.  He hasn't complete his therapy program and is still on probation.

I was expecting us to just continue along as we had been.  Probation had recommended things remain the same, because that is what they expected Judge T to want to do.

Judge T shocked EVERYONE.  He closed Middle Boy's case.  He still has to finish therapy, but no more probation and no more court case.  As a result, there is no more barrier to having my foster care license renewed.

Sitting in court yesterday all of the attorneys were STUNNED.  They told us afterward this NEVER happens.  The judges NEVER close a case when there are still therapeutic requirements.  They NEVER go against the recommendation of probation reports.

Friday is the day they were going to make a judgment on my foster care license.  Now there is nothing to make a judgment on.

As I look at my entire foster care journey through life...especially starting six years ago with camp...I can see God's hand in EVERYTHING and his perfect timing EVERY TIME.

Yet...I still doubt.

Thank you God for this blessing.
 
0 Responses

Post a Comment