Denise
Today we went to Lincoln for the fifth birthday party of Niece I.

Niece I is really into Star Wars. In fact it is kind of funny to listen to her. She knows all the characters and the stories. All she wanted for her birthday were storm trooper guns and light sabers.

We ended up getting her a nerf storm trooper gun and also smaller storm trooper guns for her brother and sister. The three of them plus Middle Boy and Younger Boy spent a couple of hours outside playing star wars. It was a lot of fun to watch them play together and to watch Middle Boy really watch out for the little kids and engage them in play.

We went to dinner and Middle Boy, Niece A, and Niece I were asking each other star wars trivia. My nieces totally schooled Younger Boy in star wars which Middle Boy thought was hysterical.

Praises my family embraces the boys as a part of the family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment