Denise
I picked up the boys this afternoon. While I am still tired I feel like it was better to pick them up and have them come home.

Since they are home the dynamic has drastically changed in a really interesting way. We had a discussion about respectfulness and how their behaviors indicate whether or not they respect me and not their words.

Middle Boy is all about being respectful. On top of that he is very much the way he was when he returned from the juvenile center. He wants to hang out with me every minute and keeps telling me that he absolutely wants us to be a forever family.

Younger Boy is taking it the EXACT opposite way. His level of disrespectfulness is out of control.

I'm sure this is all temporary and that as time progresses we will find yet another "new normal".

Prayers for our family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment