Denise
Middle Boy had his family team meeting today. The main focus of the meeting was his new workers getting to know him.

We discussed the importance of not violating probation and the importance of grades.

We are still searching for a meaningful opportunity for him for the summer. There are a number of possibilities available to him, but he needs to make the decision. The reason it is his decision is because he has a tendency to expect everyone to make decisions for him and then he has the opportunity to be angry about it. All of the options are acceptable to me and Service Coordinator so now it is up to him.

For the first time in my "career" as a foster parent I was able to get Service Coordinator to schedule a recurring meeting with me!

Praises for recurring meetings, because they make other scheduling so much easier. Praises for the new team. Although I REALLY LIKED the old team, this team seems to be working together well.
0 Responses

Post a Comment