Denise
Tonight we had an anniversary dinner for the one year anniversary of Younger Boy living in my home.

He was so cute.  He got all dressed up in a shirt and tie.  I let him choose a restaurant for us to go to.  His first choice had a two hour wait so we ended up at his second choice.

Everywhere we went he opened my car door for me and held doors open for me.  Middle Boy pulled my chair out at the restaurant.

We had a nice dinner.  Younger Boy had steak for the first time in his life.  He loved it.  Middle Boy cut it up for him since he didn't know how. 

We topped off the evening by coming home and reading a Bible story together and playing a game as a family.

Praises for the evening.  Praises for the past year.  While it has been hard.  Very hard.  It has absolutely been worth it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment