Denise
I created packing lists for the boys so they would have everything they needed to go to respite. They decided they didn't need them and didn't want to look at them.

They were responsible for packing themselves up after Younger Boy's therapy. They kept asking when we were leaving yet didn't really do anything toward packing. If I offered any suggestions or reminders I was met with "I know" and "whatever" so I stopped.

I reminded them they needed meds, eight outfits including one for church, winter coats since we are expecting snow, plenty of socks and underwear, pajamas, and everything they need for school. I also said if there was anything extra they needed to grab it.

This is what I know...Younger Boy took no pajamas and forgot his cell phone. Middle Boy has his cell phone, but no charger and forgot his iPod. No one has a toothbrush. Middle Boy doesn't have a winter coat, because he "thinks they are stupid".

It took 90 minutes to get packed up.

Prayers for Mentor R and J this week.
0 Responses

Post a Comment