Denise
Middle Boy and I had it out tonight.

It started out as a simple disagreement about something, but ended with both of us in tears and him telling me that he has no hope of ever being adopted at my house.

He said he has seen this so many times before and that within a couple of weeks I will be putting in my notice for him to leave my home. He told me how he thought this time would be different and that he really thought this was going to be a forever family. He has given up hope of ever being adopted.

It breaks my heart. He said he can't trust that this is forever. It is hard to promise forever to someone who has stopped caring in forever. We talked for a long time. We still have a long way to go.

I don't even have the words to describe how this feels. The emotion is pretty raw.

Pray for us and our relationship.
0 Responses

Post a Comment