Denise
Sunday night when the boys wouldn't go to bed they promised over and over that they would be in bed no later than 9:30pm from now on...no matter what.

They worked really hard to make me feel guilty about not trusting them about bedtime in the future.

Tonight it seems as though last night's discussion isn't even an memory for them.

At 9:00pm I told them to get done what they needed to do, because they were going to be in bed in 30 minutes. At 9:15pm I reminded them again. Again at 9:20pm and 9:25pm.

At 9:45pm they said it was my fault they didn't go to bed, because I hadn't reminded them. Are you kidding me? They told me they had wanted to keep their promise, but I didn't help them. I asked if either of them could tell time and they tried to tell me there weren't any clocks in our home that are convenient. As usual no one who lives here is accountable for their actions and everything is my fault.

I am so tired both physically and emotionally. I know bedtime has been an issue for a long time. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of.

Prayers I can get some sleep...soon!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment