Denise
This afternoon I needed to do work for my "full time paying job".  I went to the basement to log in with my work computer and get started.

The boys came downstairs and told me they were going to clean their room.  The only instructions I gave was that there was not to be a bigger mess than when they started the process and that they needed to finish what they started.

When I came up to check on them they had emptied the entire contents of their room into the living room in a pile and were playing video games.  I asked them to please put everything away and follow the instructions I had previously given.

What I got was all of the contents of their room back in their room in a huge pile in the middle of the floor and a promise that they could take care of it now (bedtime) or they could take care of it tomorrow night (which won't happen).

I'm irritated.  My house is a disaster area.
0 Responses

Post a Comment