Denise
Guardian ad Litem called me this morning. After our conversation I don't really like him...not one bit.

I understand that he is "working for" Younger Boy. Here's my impression...he is working for his own statistics.

After meeting Younger Boy for exactly one hour he "doesn't understand" the request to postpone adoption. He wants me to give him a list of items that need to change in order for the adoption to move forward, but it can't include anything behavioral. What? That is ridiculous. It also needs to include a timeframe. His reasoning is that if I am not going to provide permanency then he needs to find someone else.

Honestly...he is a bully and I am NOT impressed.

If it can't include anything behavioral what other things could there be?

He kept saying over and over. It is clear that Younger Boy wants to live with you forever. It is also clear how good you are for him. What is your hold up?

OK...you met Younger Boy yesterday...for ONE HOUR. Are you kidding me? How is what you are doing fair?

Prayers that I can have patience with GAL. Right now I would kind of like to strangle him.
0 Responses

Post a Comment