Denise
I am brokenhearted about this, but it was theft. Once I was able to get on our account and see what had gone on it was pretty obvious who and pretty obvious what.

Younger Boy downloaded what he thought was a "free app" on my iPad. He did tell me that it asked him if he wanted to pay for it and he chose yes. Apparently he chose yes on a number of products.

Do I have this password protected? Yes. I am trying to figure out what he did.

He and I had a long discussion about how buying things online without asking my permission is stealing from me. After all was totalled up it was just under $100, because my credit card blocked the other spending. Technically we owe the other money though, because it wasn't fraud.

I explained to him that by buying these I didn't have a choice how I wanted to spend that $100.

Was it an accident? Sort of. Is there associated grace? Yes. Is he allowed to use my iPad? No...he wasn't before this happened either though. He had gotten up during the middle of the night to get it.

We are going to work on a plan for how he can repay the money.

Prayers that Younger Boy understands his behaviors are not acceptable behaviors and are going to get him into trouble.
0 Responses

Post a Comment