Denise
Tonight after we were all in bed both boys came in to talk to me individually.

Younger Boy came in to tell me he loved me and that he hoped I got some rest while he was at Mentor R's house. He is looking forward to it, because he has known them for four times as long as he has known me.

Middle Boy came in later and said he was sorry for being disrespectful and asked if I would forgive him. He then went on to tell me that a week away from home seemed like a long time and that he was really going to miss me. It made me start to cry.

I am going to miss both boys A LOT. I will not miss the current dynamic at our house and I am hoping this break will offer us the reset we need.

Pray for Mentor R and his family as they spend the week loving Middle Boy and Younger Boy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment