Denise
The behaviors in our home make babysitters in limited supply. In fact we now only have two babysitters who will care for the boys in my home...Babysitter M and Babysitter J. They are both well qualified as former Boys Town workers and Babysitter M currently works at Heartland Family Services day school. The two of them are best friends so behaviors with one are well known by the other.

The boys have been told by them and by me that the disrespectfulness has to stop with them. If they quit we have to find new sitters, which I don't really have time for, and get them background checked. I explained to the boys that if the two sitters we currently have quit then there will be no activities for anyone, because I will no longer be able to have activities since there will be no one to care for them.

It is sinking in. Babysitter M was here by herself tonight and she said they were very respectful. I think she was shocked by it.

Prayers this is a new behavior pattern for times when we have a sitter.
0 Responses

Post a Comment