Denise
We are going to be looking for a new church starting this week.

When I started this journey I thought church would be the one place I would receive support and understanding.

What I am finding is the church is not equipped to handle the single parent family.  It saddens me considering there is a HUGE population they could be reaching, but they aren't equipped to do it.

I have made some amazing people who I hope will be lifelong friends at this church, but I cannot continue to go somewhere where everything is a battle, because I am a single parent.

Prayers for our search for a new church home.  I know it isn't going to be easy.
2 Responses
  1. Kay Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Kay Says:

    Hello, I am also a single parent, who has also experienced similar feelings when attending church. I always thought it was just me...my search for a welcoming church where I don't feel uncomfortable with my life continues...

    Have you found a new church yet?


Post a Comment