Denise
Our house must have been broken into in the middle of the night last night. It is the only conclusion I can draw from the information I have been given.

Both boys were in bed at 10pm. Pretty good since we didn't get home from youth group until 9:30pm. I turned off all of the lights in the entire house grabbed Sophie and went to bed.

I woke up at 2:30am to all of the lights on in the entire house with the exception of my room and the boys room. I didn't think much of it, because I assumed the boys had gotten up.

This morning when I asked them they both said they were not out of bed after I left their room last night. Not for a single minute. Didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. Neither one of them.

That is how I surmise that our house was broken into. I find it odd that all the burglar wanted to steal from us was the cost of lighting our house over night, but that is OBVIOUSLY what happened.

The boys don't understand that I don't care if they get up in the middle of the night as long as when I ask they tell me and they turn off the lights. I DO NOT tolerate being lied to.

Prayers for a confession about getting up during the night.
0 Responses

Post a Comment