Denise
I feel stuck and really want to talk to a pastor at church about this. I don't feel like that is possible right now. All of the pastors at church are too involved in personal relationships with outside influences into my life for me to feel comfortable with talking to them.

This morning I tried a different church just to see what else was out there for me.

I feel this strong need to separate what is going on in my life and talk with someone else who doesn't have anyone elses perspective.

More than one time in the past few days I have people have mentioned that I need to see a therapist for myself. I have been a depression sufferer for many years and I can't separate what is going on with my own depression. I honestly am so tired and desparately want to talk to someone other than God, because I am mad at God. I have lost who that person should even be.
0 Responses

Post a Comment