Denise
Today I had a yearly follow-up exam for a health condition I am "living with" for the rest of my life. 

The appointment took WAY LONGER than I expected it to.  The did a new test where they needed to inject protein into my blood and they had to try five different spots to actually get the protein injected.  The nurses thanked me for being a good sport and told me they actually had more fun with me than they have had with a patient in a long time.  I agree...the time I spent there was actually fun...MINUS the needles getting jabbed into me.

The tests came back the same as it did a year ago which is a good thing.  We talked about stress and controlling stress.  We talked about life style changes.  We talked about making time for self.

This is a recurring theme in my life these days.  I have been trying, but honestly it is more stress to try to find time for myself than it is generally worth.

Praises for continued health stability.
0 Responses

Post a Comment