Denise
Both boys are masters at trying to convince me that I said things I didn't.

The things I allegedly said today include:

"You don't have to go to youth group.  Just hang out in the church until it's over."

"Feed the dog seven handfuls of food every morning."

"It's okay if you don't give the dog water, because he will just spill it anyway."

"Don't worry about picking up after yourself, because the cleaning lady will be here tomorrow."

"If you don't do your homework it is no big deal."

"Wearing the same outfit as yesterday is fine.  Just put on more cologne."

I DO NOT say these things.  Both boys will fight to the death to try to convince me that I do.  I have stopped engaging and it makes them MAD.

Prayers for just being honest and following directions.
0 Responses

Post a Comment