Denise
Today I was supposed to be at foster parenting classes all day.

Sometimes things just don't happen the way they are supposed to.

This morning my sister called and said that my dad was not doing well and that they were going to do an exploratory surgery to figure out what was going on with him

I got to the hospital and was greeted by my youngest sister.  She wanted me to be prepared for seeing Dad.  He was pretty out of it and pretty jaundiced.

They were just starting to move him up to the intensive care unit.

He got relocated and the surgeon came in to see him.

They took him to the surgical area and we waited for quite some time.

They did the surgery, but didn't anything that needed to be repaired.  They did find infection and he developed sepsis.

I wish I could have gone to class today.

0 Responses

Post a Comment