Denise
We went to our second church service this morning.  On the drive there we talked about how since it was Mother's Day I wanted us to sit together as a family.  Younger Boy asked if he could go to youth group which meets during second service.  I said no...I wanted him to come to church with me.  That was what I wanted for Mother's Day.

We got there and Middle Boy wanted our family to sit with his mentor.  Sure, no problem.  Mentor L and his wife sit in the front.  No big deal.

Younger Boy went to the bathroom before the service started.  Middle Boy left during the second song at the beginning of the service.  Neither of them came back...for the entire service.

It seems they ran into Mentor R in the upstairs lobby and he told them they needed to go to youth group with him. 

If you ask the boys what transpired from there it would seem that they said they were going to go to church with me, but that he said no.  Either way I was pretty disappointed.

0 Responses

Post a Comment