Denise
Tonight we went over to C's house so the boys could see where they would be staying next week and also to see if Sophie could handle staying with her dog and cat.

Hands down Sophie is going to be the most work next week.  She is unsure how to be social and is pretty aggressive even though she weighs about 20% of what both the cat and the dog do.

We had dinner.  C now knows how much food is consumed in a typical meal at our house. 

Younger Boy sat by me on the couch and wanted to have his head on my shoulder with my arm around him.  He isn't feeling very good and he kept falling asleep.

For Middle Boy the "coolest" part of the whole evening was when the police showed up at the house behind C's to tell them there had been a noise complaint.  In his words "I thought that only really happened on TV".

The boys are excited about staying there.  I think they will have an amazing week and be well cared for.

I can't thank C enough for giving up her week to care for the boys!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment