Denise
This morning when I left I asked the boys to get their room and bathroom "show ready".  We have been to about 20 model homes lately and we discussed how those rooms looked versus how the inside of our house looks. 

We talked about whether or not the understand what I meant.  I asked which rooms they were supposed to take care of.  I explained that it won't be helpful if they just move their stuff to other rooms in the house, because those rooms will be "show ready" by the end of the weekend.

I'm interested in what the end product is going to be when I get home.  Babysitter JP is there and he is aware of the goal, but was not going to instruct them in what to get done.  He is entertaining Sophie so she can't be used as an excuse for not getting done.

Last night the boys couldn't shower, because there was "painting stuff" in their shower.  It kind of makes me wonder how long they were planning to wait to shower.  Since their bathroom was supposed to be "show ready" there should no longer be a reason for not being able to shower.

Prayers for quality work that didn't "require" a lot of arguing.
0 Responses

Post a Comment