Denise
It's my favorite day...Anne's Attachment Tuesday post.

Fairness Police

What I love about these posts is how they make me:

  1. Aware of things that had gone unaddressed in my home, because I wasn't "aware" of the why.
  2. Better able to address them.
  3. Not feel so alone in some of the things that are daily occurrences for me.

I have a fairness policeman in my home...his name is Middle Boy.  He continually is trying to address things with/parent Younger Boy.  I have tried the "please let me be the parent" and "I am capable of handling this" routes to no avail.  I will try this route though, because most of the things Middle Boy polices aren't going to hurt anyone.  In fact they are for the most part inconsequential...just something he can control.

Hopefully with this tactic we can bid the fairness police good-bye.

Praises for Anne coming into my life...not by chance...but by the hand of God.
0 Responses

Post a Comment