Denise
We had our monthly team meeting for Younger Boy this afternoon.  I CANNOT wait until these are OVER.  I dislike his much more than Middle Boy's because of the players involved.

Younger Boy was very defiant and uncooperative during the meeting.  At one point I actually laughed when GAL asked him a question about the camp he is going to this summer and he said "It is a camp camp."  Welcome to my life!

Service Coordinator told me she needs me to help gather all of the collateral information for the stipend, because she might not have time.  Seriously?  It is part of her full time job.  I am a single foster parent with another full time job.  I don't have time to do her job, too.

We had to do a behavioral checklist for Younger Boy.  I could tell GAL was in disbelief with the behaviors and their frequency of occurrence.  Does he steal?  Yes...more than three times per week.  Does he run away?  Yes...once a week or so.  Does he damage property?  Yes...everyday.  Does he refuse medications?  Yes...more than three times per week.  How much contact do I have with the school?  Daily.
Final rating....behavior - intensive, physical needs - moderate, full-time supervision required.  Shocking!

We didn't talk about much else.  I don't ask them for much, because I know it will take forever to get done.

There was NO DISCUSSION about the Intensive Family Services we are alledgedly supposed to have for eight hours a week in our home.

The countdown is on....

Prayers for the remainder of his time in foster care to go smoothly.
0 Responses

Post a Comment