Denise
Sophie has become a handful all the time, but she really turns it on at night.

She has learned to get herself out of her crate with her nose. 

She likes to sleep with me.  She burrows under the covers and in the past was a good sleeper.  Not lately.

Occassionally one of the boys will want her to sleep with them.  Last night it was Middle Boy.  She got kicked out of his bed and in with Younger Boy after less than 30 minutes.  She was biting and licking and causing a huge commotion.

She made it with Younger Boy until about 2am when she was officially banned from their room.  I'm not sure she will ever be allowed back.

I wish I could say she was a sweet puppy...not so much.  Does she fit in at our house?  Absolutely.

Honestly she has the same sleeping patterns as both boys...now they know how I feel!!

Prayers this is a VERY SHORT phase Sophie is going through.
0 Responses

Post a Comment