Denise
We are putting our house on the market.

I know that some of you are shaking your head thinking, "has she lost her mind?".  You know...when you are running on a maximum level of stress nearly 100% of your waking hours you don't even notice one more thing.

This decision didn't come lightly.  It has been brewing with me for about 18 months.  Why now?  Interest rates and the tugging at my heart to have another foster child.  More space.  The boys will each have their own room.  The adoption will be complete this summer and I want to go from MY HOUSE to OUR HOUSE.  This house was meant for a single person or a retired couple.  The fact that two houses just like mine in our neighborhood have now sold within three days each.

Is it going to be A LOT of work...ABSOLUTELY.  Will we make our goal of June 1st?  ABSOLUTELY.

I met with a realtor tonight and signed the contract.  I know the asking price.  We talked about what I am looking for in a house.

He met with the boys and explained to them what they needed to do and told them he will come back in one week to see how they are doing at the list he gave them.

I'm super excited.

Everything will happen in God's timing.  I just need to do my part.
0 Responses

Post a Comment