Denise
I am on a rollercoaster of emotion today.  I was super excited when I was driving home for lunch, because I was going to get things together and go buy the boys a basketball hoop.  They have been wanting one so they can play in our yard.  I was going to surprise them when we got home.

I went home for lunch first and found two things which make me super disappointed in the boys.  Both damage to our house.

The first was the towel hangers being completely ripped out of the wall in their bathroom.  Both hangers.  Not just the hanger coming off the bracked, but the big thick drywall anchors that hold them into the wall as well.  Six 1/2" holes in the bathroom wall with the hangers laying on the floor.  It wasn't like that on Saturday evening.

The second are holes for a play gun that were shot in the vertical blinds.  Three holes to be exact.  It is very obvious that this is what happened, because the dart things are still on the floor.  This is after repeated requests to only shoot the guns outside and not at people.

Honestly I am considering calling the police to report vandalism, because I am so tired of this blatant disrespect for property.

Prayers about the right thing to do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment