Denise
Everything except the basement and my room is ready to be painted.

At the end of this week we will be fully painted and reorganized.  We were able to get rid of a lot of things over the weekend and box up some other things we absolutely won't need until we get to the new house.

I have hired a high school student to help us move boxes to storage on Saturday and to help us pack up the garage.  He was looking for odd jobs...we have them galore.  Hopefully we can get way ahead of him this week.

This might actually happen.  I talked with the loan officer this morning and in the next few hours I should know the amount I am pre-approved for.

If it is God's will for us to move pray it happens quickly and without much drama associated.  If not pray we will be patient with the process.
0 Responses

Post a Comment