Denise
I outlined my expectations for the boys and their part of working on getting the house ready.

I explained that while it seems like a lot of work for the next couple of weeks that is temporary.  Moving to our new house is forever.

Younger Boy is worried about the new house.  Every time he talks about it he asks if his room can be my closet.  That seems a little odd to me.  Tonight he made a comment about how he might not know his way around the new house.

Honestly I think he is worried he isn't going.  I need to do a better job of explaining that we are ALL moving...including Sophie.  All of our stuff will be there and we will be able to have more space for it and he will have his own room.

I need to do a better job of talking about how this is OUR house...not MY house.  We are a family...new house...new start.  Adoption...new name...new start.

Prayers they will be helpful in the process and not a hindrance.
0 Responses

Post a Comment